Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day 143 3/3/10 Wednesday

Yesterday and today, I’ve felt like I have half a brain. I feel like I’m moving slowly as if underwater. Most of the time, my appetite and nausea have been ok, but the nausea will suddenly slap me in the face out of the blue. Usually because I forgot to take my anti-nausea medicine in a timely manner.

Since I haven’t left the house since Monday, I’ve neglected to brush my hair. Why bother? It just falls out anyway. Until I looked in the mirror and realized I looked like a crazy person, like the Professor in Back to the Future but with much less hair. I turned to the bf and asked, “why have you let me walk around like a crazy person all morning?!” And he just smiled humorously and said “you do kinda look like a frazzled housewife who just had a baby.” Hooray. Just the look I was going for.

No comments:

Post a Comment